· Catamount Radio’s American Girl Boston bus trip is scheduled for Saturday, May 18th. The trip will go as planned regardless of weather and is absolutely non-refundable/cancellable.
· All materials for the event will be distributed to you as you board the bus.
· Bistro lunch is at a specific time and the group must be together . The lunch is all inclusive and included with the trip. Only the Children will receive goodie bags and have spa visits planned for their dolls! (Rather than charge more for the children and their dolls , as the goodie bags and the spa visits do cost us more, we chose to just average the price of the tickets to be the same across the board rather than making the child tickets more expensive as that may make the trip cost prohibitive to those adult passengers with more than one child)
· The event times for the doll spa and the craft center are also set times and you must be available at the times designated for our group to attend those events. Catamount Radio and it’s chaparones as well as the American Girl Store holds no responsibility for you missing the scheduled event times.
· Each Child’s doll will get a minimum priced hair-do at the salon included with their visit, however you may choose to upgrade for a price at your option. This may need to be arranged in advance of your appointed salon time once at the store however, as the salon times are planned around the number of our group.
· Bus will meet at the back parking lot, adjacent to the Amtrak train depot, in Downtown Rutland at 6:30 A.M. to begin boarding. Please park at the far end away from Walmart. We will be leaving at 7 A.M. sharp. Please do not be late, we will not wait. Similar rules apply for the return trip. The bus will meet you immediately after the visit and will head back to Rutland approximately 5pm.
· Coolers, Carry-Ons, etc. must be a size that fit under the seat, under your feet or in the overhead compartment. We can not allow large items to stand in the aisles. Sorry! Of course, any larger items or things that you do not need access to during traveling, you can store in the underneath compartment. NO GLASS will be allowed on the coach. Only cans and plastic.
· All food and drink on the Coach is a privilege granted by Premier and may be rescinded if being abused. This decision will be at the sole discretion of the Driver and/or Catamount Radio chaperone. Please dispose of ALL waste properly.
· All passengers must conduct themselves in a manner that does not impede the driver, distract from the safe operation of the vehicle or excessively intrude upon the other passengers. Any Damage to the coach will be at the expense of the responsible party.
· If possible,please bring a cell phone with you, as we will ask for a number to reach you at in case of emergency or changed travel plans. The Catamount Radio chaperone and the bus driver will provide you with their contact information on the bus as well in the case you get lost.
· There will be no stopping during the ride, unless deemed necessary by the Catamount Radio chaperone and the bus driver.
If you have any questions or concerns about this trip please call 802-776-7636.
Leaving Rutland Wal-Mart Plaza at 7am
Call Brian at (802) 776-7636 for tickets